With the name of Allah,
No new entry...
No new writing..
Seem like I'm too busy.
But, the truth is I'm out of idea to write something benefit to be shared..
Suddenly, I come to this blog,
Just to leave a simple message,
I MISS THAT CIRCLE!!!!
Circle?
What circle?
It is not a normal circle.
It's call Circle of Happy (Bulatan Gembira)
Yup.
I was introduced to this circle since form 4.
My super super senior (at that time, he study at IIUM) came to the school with his friend.
Have chat with me and my friend
Together we form halaqah around us
Then he open the Quran and the translater
We have a really simple chatting, but full of message
Oh my Allah, I really miss that moment
I can't forget
During fasting month
All of us run toward Taiping Lake
Can you imagine. Running during fasting???
But that's not a problem.
Because deep inside our heart, we can feel Allah love
Then our senior tell translate from Quran
That realy cool
What a beautiful ukhwah
That really sweet, when your ukwah is based on Allah and Prophet
I hope, someday, somewhere, one day I can be again as a part of the circle
And hoping I will not exclude again from that circle
Amin!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment